This section allows invited suppliers who have previously registered in the online negotiation system to access the profiled area, receive requests from Leonardo and supply their commercial bids.
To register for this service, you can consult the ‘self-candidacy’ section.
The online negotiation service enables customers and suppliers to make the negotiation process more effective and efficient.
This service supports the procurement process, primarily through:
- Negotiation activities such as Requests for Bids and Auctions, aimed at identifying suppliers.
- Document management, communication and collaboration activities between customer and supplier.
This service provides the following benefits:
1. process benefits
- A simpler way to manage events with a high number of suppliers.
- Reducing the average time to manage bids.
- Collaboration and document sharing from the planning phase.
- Real-time view of the status and number of bids received.
- Instant communication between customer and supplier at all stages of the tender process.
- An effective, web-based solution.
- Easily accessible document repository.
- Guarantees greater competitiveness and transparency.
- Assures the confidentiality of information exchanged.
- Compliance with corporate negotiation procedures.
For support in using the online negotiation tools, you can contact the dedicated help-desk at email@example.com or call the free phone number 800 591122 (only for calls within Italy) or, alternatively, +3906 54 64 15 14 (for calls from abroad). The service is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.