Leonardo is sponsoring, exhibiting and contributing to the conference programme at DSEI 2019 taking place at ExCeL in London from 10-13 September.
Taking centre stage on our DSEI 2019 stand is our latest-generation medium-lift AW149 helicopter. The AW149 combines an unparalleled level of versatility, safety and survivability with attractive through life-costs
In addition, we will be showcasing many of our products which contribute to providing the highest levels of mission performance to land, air and naval forces around the globe.
Visitors will also be able to discover more about our enterprise level Cyber Security solutions supporting government agencies and commercial customers in ensuring their digital future is secure and able to deal with any related threat.
In addition to our significant indoor presence (stand S5-100), Leonardo also has an associated presence around the exhibition. See us alongside the:
- Royal Air Force (Aerospace Zone N2-192) showcasing our involvement in Team Tempest
- British Army (Land Zone N10-285) to find out more our Vehicle Mission Systems and Falcon Shield CUAS
- Royal Navy (Naval Zone S10-350) to learn about our AW159, our Smart IDMS communications systems as well as our role in the Dragonfire Laser Directed Energy Weapon programme
- Defence Services Organisation (S10-445) where you can discover more on our AW159 and AW101 helicopters as well as HALO (Hostile Artillery Location system)
- Team UK (S10-440) to discuss our involvement in the Defence Growth Partnership and its various initiatives
Visitors can also find a Royal Navy AW101 Merlin Mk 2 in the static zone with one of our AW159 Wildcat maritime helicopters and AWHERO unmanned rotary UAS on-board the Royal Navy’s Type 23 Frigate, HMS Argyll, in the dock outside ExCeL.
We will update this section throughout DSEI 2019 with all the latest Leonardo updates, while you can also get news and photos from the show by following us on https://twitter.com/leonardo_live.