The Shareholders’ Meeting is the collective body which expresses the shareholders’ will. The Shareholders’ Meeting has the power to resolve on the topics that fall under its competence by law or on the basis of the Articles of Association; in particular, it:
- approves the financial statements;
- appoints the members of the Board of Directors and of the Board of Statutory Auditors;
- determines the remuneration of directors and auditors;
- appoints the party entrusted to audit the accounts;
- resolves on the amendments to the Articles of Association;
- approves the shareholders’ meeting regulations.
With regard to the course of the Shareholders’ Meetings, the Company has adopted Shareholders’ Meeting Regulations which aim to define procedures that will guarantee the orderly and functional course of the meetings.