TCCK combines situational awareness management tools and joint fire coordination features into a single, compact package. Airborne assets, ground assets, naval assets and combat controllers can safely coordinate operations within a shared tactical theatre.
Designed to interact with coalition assets by means of the Variable Message Format protocol (VMF) TCCK provides:
- Generation and sharing of situational awareness through the provision, update and dissemination of the tactical picture
- Locating and targeting of tactical entities through integration with Laser Range Finder (LRF) devices
- Digitally-aided Close Air Support (DaCAS) for the coordination of airborne fire support
- Digitally-aided Artillery Support (DaARTY) for the coordination of artillery fire
- Digitally-aided Naval Fire Support (DaNFS), for the coordination of naval Fire Control Systems (FCS)
- Exchange of digital imagery among coalition assets.