Based on more than 20 years of experience in meteorological software design and development, the new LEONARDO Germany flagship Rainbow® 5 fulfils all needs for a versatile application in the fields of radar management, weather monitoring/nowcasting, hydrology, aviation and research. State-of-the-art technologies such as platform independent graphical user interfaces and client-server architecture guarantee full and unique performance.The TCP/IP based communication concept supports heterogeneous multi-radar environments.
Rainbow® 5 is the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art sensor management system for multi-radar network management, data analysis and display available on the market today
- Platform independent
- Full local and remote radar control
- Supports single and multi-radar networks
- Integrat of 3rd party weather radars, Doppler lidars, low level wind shear alert systems (LLWAS), weather stations, rain gauges, lightning detection systems, satellites, etc.
- Powerful data analysis, research and display application
- Rainbow® DART complies with the MDI (Multi Document Interface) standard
- True color support, 24 bit plane standard
- Full scalable product legend supporting up to 256 radar levels and embedded Color Wizard
- Dynamic severe weather overlays
- 3D Display and interactive 3D cross section
- ATC gateway for Doppler and polarimetric radar
- Information: Asterix CAT008/009 weather messages
- High radar volume update rate with Rainbow VolumeSplitter®
- GoogleEarth® export