GRS® is a complete suite to provide standard and/or custom solution for process control or plant automation; it includes all the tools (engineering, maintenance, training and simulation) needed for developing and deploying a complete complex SCADA system.
Typical architecture is composed by Operator Consoles to monitor and control the plant; communication, application and historical servers to process and archive data; Remote Devices to locally control and collect data from the field. All these components can be linked together by means of heterogeneous communications infrastructures.
Beyond the basic SCADA functionalities GRS® provides some unique capabilities:
- Extreme scalability (from single node applications up to very large and complex systems with more than one million tags)
- Possibility to customize protocols and control applications via SDK,
- Graphical programming to create complex command anc control procedures
- High availability features (embedded health checks, redundancies)
- Integrated security on supervisory controls
- Sophisticated alarm filtering and management
- Integrated training and simulation environment with playback functions
- SCADA Cybersecurity Ready