“The Cyber Age - The evolution of Cyber Risk and the impacts on the life of Italian companies and citizens” was held on 23rd June, and was the first digital and immersive event promoted by Leonardo in collaboration with AIPSA (Italian Association of Corporate Security Professionals).
The focus for the event was on the importance of cyber security culture and training, especially at a time when the pandemic accelerated the digital transformation process. The discussion also focused on the need to preserve the entire value chain of a company through effective Crisis Management.
What do you do when your organisation is attacked by ransomware that blocks systems, data and applications, causing serious business interruption? It was from this scenario – faced by an average Italian food company – that analysis developed in ‘The Cyber Age’ started.
At the end of the event, participants were able to virtually visit the "Next Generation Security Operation Centre" in Chieti, Leonardo's Cyber Security Centre of Excellence.
- Barbara Poggiali – Leonardo Cyber Security Division Managing Director
- Andrea Chittaro – AIPSA President
- Aldo Sebastiani – SVP Cyber Security & Digital Competence Center, Leonardo Cyber Security Division
- Gabriele Faggioli – CLUSIT President
- Paola Guerra – Director of “International School of Ethics & Safety Milan – L’Aquila”
- Corrado Miralli – SAIPEM Corporate Security Manager
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org