Air Traffic Communications
More reliability in air traffic communications
Future-proof voice and data communications
Reliable and redundant ground-to-air voice and data multi-mode communications systems, allowing the connection to package communication networks and while reducing the operational costs. Pioneering AeroMACS broadband ground data link and exploiting the benefits of IP and VoIP in advanced radio network solutions for voice and data communications.
Our portfolio includes a wide range of solutions for:
- Radio base stations Multi-mode VHF/UHF ground-air-ground communications
- Ground-air-ground datalink support for air traffic management
- Communication network management systems: Solutions engineered to help operators and controllers manage networks and devices from remote control centres.
VCSS-Voice Communications Switching System, with Voice Recording System (VCR).
RADIO-VHF, UHF and HF receiving and transmitting.
V-SAT-Satellite communications are also provided as backup for radio communications
AFTN-Aeronautical Fixed Telecommunication Network for data Ground-Ground Communication
AMHS-Aeronautical Messages Handling System (AMHS), based on ICAO standard protocols, allows the exchange of ATS messages over the ATN (Aeronautical Telecommunication Network)
DATALINK-Different datalinks for communication (ATN, ACARS, VDL2, VDL4, V-SAT, etc.)
AEROMACS (AEROnautical Mobile Airport Communication System), an advanced surface datalink infrastructure solution for next-gen total airport management
Key benefits include:
- Faster, safer and more efficient air traffic thanks to the ability to communicate using various voice and data modes
- Efficient coordination in traffic flow management
- Increased operations effectiveness and efficiency