Quality & Approval
Leonardo Helicopters Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) is an integrated department that has developed and implemented supplier initial evaluation and re-evaluation processes based on perceived industry best practice.
SQA’s main responsibilities include:
- Provision of specialist Quality input to the Leonardo Helicopters Supplier Selection Process.
- Evaluation of all new suppliers of products, software and aerospace services ensuring the Supplier’s Quality Management System is compliant with Leonardo Helicopters requirements.
- Re-evaluation of suppliers of products, software and aerospace services (in conjunction with Leonardo Helicopters Supply Chain Engineering) ensuring supplier’s have the capability to maintain compliance with Leonardo Helicopters requirements.
- Maintenance of the Leonardo Helicopters Approved Supplier Database.
- Provision of supporting Quality documentation to the Leonardo Helicopters global supplier base.