The Land & Naval Defence Electronics Division offers Integrated Logistic Support Solutions as the complete support solutions for system total life time ownership based on Customer/Contractor strong partnership and long lasting contracts with detailed SLAs (Service Level Agreement).
The Integrated Logistic Support Solutions portfolio ranges from integrated contracts with agreed measurable services, concerning engineering support, field service support and material management up to integrated contracts with agreed systems operational availability or capability; these solutions also include web based technical support and remote support services.
This portfolio is organised on four main levels of support contracts in order to better match the mission “to be the trusted supplier of total life cycle services and integrated support solutions tailored to maximise long-term supportability and reduce life cycle costs”:
- Price List, On-Call Support with agreed Price List for certain services.
- Price List & Priority Fees, with the option of simple KPIs for certain services.
- KPI’s Based, contracts with simple KPIs related to all delivered services.
- MoE Based, contracts with integration of complex KPIs and overall systems MOE (Measure of Effectiveness) assessment.
By partnering with its customers, the Land & Naval Defence Electronics Division is able to deliver reliable and tailored bespoke solutions that meet customer technical and budget requirements .
In order to deliver comprehensive support, the Support Solutions portfolio also includes:
- Mission Planning and Debriefing System, a mission planner that provides complex functions in support to Forces during preparation, execution and debriefing of assigned missions.
- Enterprise Defence Information System, an integrated solution developed manage all administrative, maintenance and logistic activities in military sectors.