The suppliers are strategic partners for Leonardo, directly involved in creating value for the company.
For this reason, Leonardo asks its suppliers for precise commitments and strict economic, financial, ethical-legal, social and environmental requisites, already verified during the pre-qualification phase and monitored throughout the period of the supply relationship.
All phases of the selection process and the relationship with the supplier are managed through the Procurement web portal, which guarantees transparency and traceability of information.
SUPPLIER CODE OF CONDUCT
what does Leonardo expect from its suppliers:
- Promoting dignity, freedom and equality for all workers.
- No relationships with organisations associated with human trafficking, child labour or forced labour.
- Guaranteeing the protection of workers’ health and safety.
- Complying with the anti-corruption laws and regulations, Leonardo’s Code of Ethics and Anti-Corruption Code.
- Respecting trade compliance laws and regulations.
- Ensuring the quality of supplies, without defects or second-hand, counterfeit or copied parts or parts containing minerals from conflict zones.
- Respecting environmental regulations and actively protecting the environment.
- Keeping all know-how and confidential company and personnel information private.
- Reporting founded or potential ethical issues through the whistleblowing system.
|Supplier Code of Conduct|