Quality & Approval
AgustaWestland Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) is an integrated department that has developed and implemented supplier initial evaluation and re-evaluation processes based on perceived industry best practice.
SQA’s main responsibilities include:
- Provision of specialist Quality input to the AgustaWestland Supplier Selection Process.
- Evaluation of all new suppliers of products, software and aerospace services ensuring the Supplier’s Quality Management System is compliant with AgustaWestland requirements.
- Re-evaluation of suppliers of products, software and aerospace services (in conjunction with AgustaWestland Supply Chain Engineering) ensuring supplier’s have the capability to maintain compliance with AgustaWestland requirements.
- Maintenance of the AgustaWestland Approved Supplier Database.
- Provision of supporting Quality documentation to the AgustaWestland global supplier base.