Over 500 helicopters in service in North and Central America.
- Covering a wide range of commercial and parapublic applications.
- Positioned for strong commercial growth in new market segments with new generation products including the AW169, AW189, AW119Kx, and AW109Trekker.
- Wide network of service and support and key to new product developments.
AgustaWestland Philadelphia Corporation
Philadelphia is home to the company's manufacturing presence in the United States with a final assembly facility and Customer Support & Services capability.
- Over 30 years of industrial presence in Philadelphia.
- Advanced manufacturing site with mature supply chain.
- AW119 / AW139 assembly lines and AW109 Power / GrandNew customization.
- AW169 and AW109 Trekker final assembly line being established.
- Over 70 aircraft delivered in 2013.
- Over 300 AW139s and AW119s assembled by AgustaWestland Philadelphia.
- 24 hour Customer Support Fleet Operations Center.
- Supporting in excess of 20 Service Centers (USA, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Panama) and nearly 500 aircraft across the Americas.
- Training Academy and AW139 FFS in Morristown, NJ.
AgustaWestland North America
AW North America (AWNA Inc.) is an Special Security Agreement (SSA) subsidiary company responsible for directly serving the U.S. federal government customer.
Located in Arlington, Virginia (Crystal City), with a satellite office in Huntsville, AL, AWNA is responsible for Dept. of Defense, Dept. of Homeland Security, Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and all other federal department and agency rotary wing programs.
AgustaWestland TiltRotor Company
- Home to AW609 TiltRotor program development in pursuit of FAA Civil Certification.
- Engaged in supporting AW169 US flight test programs.