At the heart of UK advanced manufacturing.
The Helicopter Division's main site in the UK is in Yeovil, with the Helicopter Division's UK manufacturing base with a heritage dating back to 1915. It is a unique and vital capability in the UK and a key UK Ministry of Defence partner. It focuses on expanding commercial rotorcraft activities alongside UK and export military business.
Helicopter Division - YEOVIL
Helicopter Division’s Yeovil facility in South West England has been at the forefront of aircraft manufacturing for 100 years and has been producing helicopters for more than 60 years. The site is one of Helicopter Division’s key design, research, development and manufacturing facilities and produces helicopters for the UK Ministry of Defence, export military and commercial customers.
- 100 years of industrial presence in Yeovil.
- Design, research, development and manufacturing site.
- Super Lynx 300, AW159, AW101 and AW189 final assembly lines.
- UK MoD Integrated Operational Support centre for Sea King, Merlin, Apache & Wildcat.
- Transmission & Rotor Blade Centres of Excellence.
- 24 hour Customer Support Fleet Operations Centre.
- Supporting UK MoD and export military customers around the world.
- Training Academy and Operational Flying Training Centre at Newquay Cornwall Airport.
Aviation Training International Ltd
- ATIL is a 50:50 joint venture company between Helicopter Division and The Boeing Company.
- Provides aircrew, ground crew and maintenance training for the Apache AH Mk.1.
- Training facilities located at Wattisham, Middle Wallop & Arborfield.