Associazione Museo della Melara
The Associazione Museo della Melara was established in 2001 in La Spezia and handles the reorganisation of the OTO Melara historic archives.
The work carried out by the Association is now collected in the inventory of the OTO Melara historic archives 1902-1972, the volume published by the Fondazione Ansaldo.
In collaboration with Canon, the Association has prepared a permanent photographic exhibition at the Leonardo’s Defence Systems Division plant in Brescia, that tells the history of the company, from its foundation in 1924 through to the reconstruction after the Second World War and beyond, up until 1955.
In addition to the photographic materials, there are also various publications and objects from the period.