Board of Statutory Auditors
The Board of Statutory Auditors, composed of five Standing Auditors and two Alternate Auditors, is appointed by the Shareholders’ Meeting on the basis of the "list voting” mechanism; it performs specific supervisory tasks that are required by law, particularly in relation to:
- compliance with the Law and the Articles of Association
- compliance with the proper management principles
- appropriateness and efficiency of the organisational structure as well as of the internal control and risk management system in addition to the administrative/accounting system of the Company
- modalities for effectively implementing the corporate governance rules pursuant to the Corporate Governance Code, which the Company has adopted
- appropriateness of the provisions given to subsidiaries, in accordance with the law.
The Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors is appointed by the Shareholders’ Meeting from amongst the Auditors elected by a minority.
|Board of Statutory Auditors|
|Name and Surname||Role|
|Riccardo Raul Bauer (1)||Chairman|
|Sara Fornasiero (1)||Regulatory Statutory Auditor|
|Francesco Perrini (2)||Regulatory Statutory Auditor|
|Leonardo Quagliata (2)||Regulatory Statutory Auditor|
|Daniela Savi (2)||Regulatory Statutory Auditor|
|Marina Monassi (2)||Alternate Statutory Auditor|
|Luca Rossi (1)||Alternate Statutory Auditor|
Updated on 15 May 2018
(1) Taken from the list submittted by a group of savings management companies and institutional investors, holding altogether about 1.731% of the share capital, which, at the vote, has obtained the voting minority (about 9.5% of the share capital represented at the Shareholders' Meeting).
(2) Taken from the list submitted by the Ministry of the Economy and Finance, which owns about 30,204% of the share capital, which, at the vote, has obtained the voting majority (about 89.6% of the share capital represented at the Shareholders' Meeting).
|CV List n. 1||CV List n.2 (courtesy translation)|