On-line Customer Services
Web-Defence Systems Division Service provides customer logistic support and technical information via the Internet through a collaborative website.
We have developed this new e-service in order to be closer to the customer’s needs and to provide efficient and effective support engineering to the in-service systems.
The array of solutions provided by the Web-Defence Systems Division Service are as follows:
For the maintenance department, to:
- Download technical documentation
- Receive on-line training and technical documentation assistance
- Receive on-line technical assistance (i.e. monitor a replacement item or repair work, etc.)
- Consult spare parts catalogue
For the Army Materiel Command, to:
- Check the current configurations of the systems and all engineering changes
- Receive tailored upgrading/modernization kits information
- Track an order in real time
These e-services solutions are available either as part of a life cycle support contract or as a specific proposal tailored to the customer’s requirements.
To have access to our e-services, Defence Systems Division has developed a personalized standard smart card which guarantees the integrity of all operations.